RE: Plasgad Adopts Management Standards in Areas of Environmental Management (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHSAS 18001)
To whom it may concern,
We are pleased to inform you that Plasgad has adopted two management standards – Environmental Management (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHSAS 18001) – as set out by the Standards Institution of Israel.
Plasgad Management attaches great importance to keeping you informed on the company’s policies regarding environmental management, as well as occupational safety and health issues. The company is currently in the process of receiving certification for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Workplace Health and Safety Policy
Plasgad Management is committed to providing a safe working environment and to continually improve the safety and health of its employees in all of its business units while reducing any environmental impacts resulting from the company’s activities.
Plasgad Management aims to conduct itself according to the management standards in areas of environmental management (ISO 14001) and occupational health and safety management (OHSAS 18001).
The Plasgad management team is dedicated to:
- Fostering and encouraging ethical behavior and professional skills that will ensure the sustainability of safe, healthy and environmentally friendly working conditions for all of its employees.
- Continually improving the company's performance in the areas of employee safety, wellbeing and health, while promoting environmental responsibility.
- Preventing the spread of infectious agents through the use of innovative technologies, employee education and training, and the implementation of benchmarking and best practices.
- Allocating appropriate resources for planning and executing operations that will ensure a safe, healthy and hygienic work environment, while upholding environmental standards.
- Preventing and minimizing employee health and safety risks as well as environmental pollution to acceptable levels by designing appropriate processes and facilities while adhering to preventive actions as required.
- Fostering effective internal communications in addition to consulting with employees on occupational safety and health issues.
- Complying with laws and regulations pertaining to occupational health and safety, and environmental standards, including any other company policies.
- Collaborating with employees, contractors and other stakeholders in order to promote environmental issues, as well as occupational health and safety.
- Fully cooperating with regulatory bodies in enforcing environmental standards as well as occupational health and safety regulations.
- Developing and sustaining ties and activities with the community with regards to environmental protection.
Rami Levy, CEO
Plasgad Advanced Logistic Solutions